The Trempealeau County Humane Society is a no kill, non-profit, charitable 501(c)(3) organization. We’re not a part of any larger organization nor do we receive any public of tax funds. We’re supported by charitable contributions from generous donors.
Your membership would help us continue to serve the welfare of animals brought to our shelter.
We provide veterinary care, spay and neuter, food, shelter, and micro chipping services.
Our current membership levels are:
- Humanitarian $1,000
- Top Dog $500
- Corporate $200
- Leadership $100
- Family $50
- Individual $25
Benefits of being a member:
- The gratitude of all the cats, dogs, and people of TCHS
- 10% discount on adoption fees
- 10% discount on TCHS apparel
- Free window decal for new members
- Recognition on our website
- Membership card
- Thank you to all of our current members for your support – you’re “paws”itively amazing!!!
Scott & Mary Martin (in memory of Bill Deeren)
Bob & Audra Sendelbach
Bea Van Tassel
Alan & Nancy Jencks
Jack Funeral Homes LTD with locations in Whitehall and Blair
Greg Kopca / GK Lawn Care LLC
Patrick & Mary Halama / Halama’s Flooring
Jim & Mary Klonecki
Olie Jo Hill
Ron & Carol Howard
Vockie Philipps & Dale Gehri
Gary & Mary Ann Bixby with Allie the Black Lab
Kim reedy & Andrew Herold